- Click HERE to view the 2018 Stationary Training Course Schedule. If you have any questions, please contact Russel Duke at email@example.com
- Click HERE to view the 2018 HAZMAT Trainer Course Schedule. If you have any questions, please contact Barbara McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click HERE to view the 2018 General Membership Construction Training Course Schedule. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Treml at email@example.com.
About the International Training & Conference Center
Welcome to the International Training & Conference Center, the largest and most comprehensive training facility for union Operating and Stationary Engineers in North America. This world-class facility was designed by a blue-ribbon panel of Local Training Coordinators and IUOE staff to develop and improve the skills of our members, instructors, and staff in order to meet the needs of our members and our industry. The training center will augment and enhance the training opportunities delivered by our local union programs and demonstrates our commitment to high-quality skills training to our signatory contractors, general contractors, and owners.
Training Center Overview
This state-of-the-art facility contains everything needed to host, support, and develop the skills of a constantly expanding and varied group of construction and maintenance professionals.
The International Training Center offers:
- 237 acre campus
- 8,120 square foot conference space with seating for up to 900 people
- 15 classrooms and labs
- 12 pad crane field
- Simulator rooms
- Heavy equipment mechanics shop
- Welding bays
- Central utility plant with training redundancies
- 227 room dormitory, fitness center, and full dining facilities
- Proximity to major airports in the Houston area