The bipartisan infrastructure bill passed by the U.S. Senate and supported by President Biden is a down payment on world-class infrastructure that is safer, more reliable and will create good-paying jobs for Operating Engineers across the United States.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework:
- Makes the single largest investment in roads and bridges since the construction of the interstate highway system, which will help us stay safe.
- Delivers clean drinking water to American families by eliminating lead pipes.
- Modernizes our power grid and makes it more resilient against cyber-attacks and extreme weather.
- Delivers reliable high-speed internet access to American homes, drives down prices for internet services, and closes the digital divide.
- Creates good-paying union jobs that will provide a pathway to the middle class for millions of American working families.
Connects prevailing wages and labor standards to the jobs created, helping to drive a strong and just economic recovery.
The bipartisan infrastructure bill is a blue-collar plan to invest in America by creating jobs for Operating Engineers and ensuring our communities have safe and resilient infrastructure.
Now we need Members of Congress to pass this legislation and create hundreds of thousands of good-paying construction jobs rebuilding our nation. Let’s get to work!
CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE: 202-224-3121
email your Representative now!